HOW WILL IT HELP YOUR STAFF?
· Helps staff feel connected to their team and to a community of people
· Allows staff to achieve something as an individual or collectively which is not related to targets or sales
· Lets staff (virtually) socialise together and have fun
· Improves writing skills, helping to make external communication sharper and internal communication clear
· Corporate Creativity: supports creative writing collectively and/or individually, allowing development of fresh techniques
THE FINER DETAILS
Times: Anytime during the working day
Devices: Any device with access to Zoom and capability to upload scripts
· Pre-recorded intro podcast ‘The Creative Challenge’
· Mixture of live and pre-recorded meetings to work through challenge
· Recorded performances by professional actor/s
Customisation: Podcast and session can be altered lengths to suit the company’s needs.
The Lyric Theatre is Northern Ireland's only full-producing theatre and for almost 70 years has held a unique position in the cultural landscape of Northern Ireland. The Lyric is a charity, and bound by their charitable purpose and mission to be a playhouse for all. They are a shared civic space for artists and audiences alike; a creative hub for theatre-making, nurturing talent and promoting the critical role of the arts in society.
Their mission is to create, entertain, and inspire. Their mission is supported by their values and behaviours: They are welcoming:
The Lyric Theatre is an inclusive and accessible space for all: a creative place to play, learn, question and explore. They are nurturing: Their goal is to galvanise, and empower artists, whilst nurturing new generations of talent through the Lyric Drama Studio and their Creative Learning and New Writing programmes. They inspire and entertain: They aim to provide theatre experiences that entertain and inspire; challenging audiences to explore their own and other stories.